Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cravings

This week John and I have been having crazy cravings! Today, John just looked over at me and said, “ranch dressing.” I told him never to mention ranch dressing in Africa again.

Cravings are a funny thing. They often come out of nowhere and don’t necessarily correlate to the things we ate most often at home. Suddenly last Tuesday afternoon all I could think about was Chilli’s chicken fingers with honey mustard dipping sauce. Weird. I’ve eaten that maybe 5 times in the last 5 years, but all of a sudden I could think of nothing else.

This week here are our top cravings:

John

  1. Quizno’s Turkey, Ranch, and Swiss Sandwich
  2. Chocolate ice cream
  3. Strawberries
  4. Sweet potato fries
  5. Tacos
  6. Honey Nut Cheerios
  7. Greek Yogurt

Stephanie

  1. Brie
  2. Fancy salads with dark spring greens
  3. Fried Mozzarella Sticks
  4. Strawberries
  5. Enchiladas (this should be #1!)
  6. Broccoli with Salt, Pepper, and Butter
  7. Gooey Brownies


Yeah, that didn’t help.


-Stephanie

Photo courtesy of wizardrecipes.com

1 comment:

  1. ice cream didn't even make it on your list? but i am glad brie is right there at the top. you're a girl after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete